HIGH QUALITY WATCH MAKING WITH DEDICATION AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
The unique quality. The outstanding workmanship. The high precision. Or even the excellent functionality. There is a whole series of characteristics that distinguish a watch from Laco. And beyond that, something that you may not see at first glance, but can feel in every single second, minute and hour: the passion of our watchmakers. And they have been doing so since 1925.
Become part of our team and help write the history of the Laco watch manufactory.
WE RELY ON TEAMWORK
From the first design draft to the finishing, we attach great importance to a constructive collaboration guided by respect. Our philosophy is characterized by a deeply familiar and trusting relationship, in which a common spirit is central.
Because only together as a team and with the necessary craftsmanship, excellent quality can be ensured down to the last detail. Step by step, distinctive and unique timepieces are created.
Our open positions
All Career opportunities at a glance
We are looking for a watchmaker (m/f/d) for the Pforzheim site to strengthen the team as soon as possible.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A secure job with a permanent employment contract in a future-oriented company with 30 days of annual vacation
- Additional benefits (bonus, employee discounts, company pension plan, leased bicycle)
- Opportunities to help shape the company's development, strategy and structure
- Regular opportunities for further training and education in consultation with your supervisor
- Support during induction by experienced colleagues
- Varied and interesting tasks in a modern working environment
- Working in a warm and motivated team
- An open and familiar working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Parking spaces and convenient local transport connections
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Manufacture of high-quality wristwatches
- Independent execution of service work and repairs
- Carrying out quality and final inspections before delivery
- Adherence to deadlines and implementation of quality targets
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOu
- Completed vocational training as a watchmaker
- Work experience in the areas of maintenance and repair of high-quality watches
- Distinct manual skills, precision and dexterity as well as a good technical understanding
- Careful and independent way of working
- High quality awareness and service orientation
- Flexibility, team and communication skills
Do you want to be part of it and set new accents in your professional career? We are looking for talented people who combine tradition with innovation, are enthusiastic and want to work together as a team to achieve common goals. If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application!
BECOME PART OF THE LACO FAMILY.
We are always looking for talents who combine tradition with innovation, are enthusiastic and want to advance common goals as a team. If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application!
Our Benefits for you
PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT