44 mm Automatic
Mission Manx Limited Edition
- product description
Few races stir the soul or spark the imagination of motorcyclists in the way the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy does. Established over a century ago, the infamous road race course that cuts a seductively sinewy path through small Manx towns and picturesque mountain landscapes is fraught with technical challenges and physical dangers. To call it a demanding test of man and machine would be a gross understatement, which is why the TT is hallowed ground for some of the most courageous and skilled racers in the world.
For the first three decades of its running, victory in the highly coveted and competitive Senior TT class was an honour that was exclusively held by British racers. In 1939, Georg “Cast Iron” Meier took the starting line on a 500 cc BMW Kompressor, and decided it was time to change the status quo.
Meier attacked the notoriously difficult course as if he was racing within a dream, and treated the local Manx spectators to a flawless performance to win the 264 mile race. The unforgettable feat secured Meier a permanent place in the history of motorsports.
As a tribute to an exceptional racer, his impressive performance, and the outstanding dependability of his machine, LACO is proud to present its latest novelty, the Mission Manx Limited Edition Chronograph.
Notable for its classic functionality, high standard of reliability, refined workmanship, and inspired design, the Mission Manx Limited Edition Chronograph is a very exclusive offering. To commemorate Meier’s race number in the 1939 Senior TT, only 49 examples of this spectacular timepiece will be made available for purchase.
The creation of this exciting homage was the result of a collaborative effort between LACO and five motorcycle enthusiasts who will test the new watch during their upcoming journey on vintage BMW machines from Berlin to the inaugural Isle of Man Classic TT races.
It was the collective motorcycle experience of rushing wind, a roaring engine, and miles of asphalt that helped breathe the spirit of Meier’s legendary TT into the very material of LACO’s latest creation: The Mission Manx Limited Edition Chronograph brings history to life on the wrist of its wearer.
- Limited Edition of 49 pieces - the Mission Manx Chronograph
- ETA 7750 with day/date indication at 3, 28.800 (4Hz), customized with engraved logo of Motor Circus
- 44mm stainless steel, polished/satinized, domed ar-coated sapphire crystal, black bezel with special details related to Mission Manx 2013, one-directional and easy to operate.
- Creme/black (homage to BMW speedometer), 11 numerals (6 is missing) printed in creme colour as well, rehaut in creme as well. Sub dials in black and printed with crème numerals/indexes.
- Sub dial hands chrome polished, minute, second and hour hands with luminous compound underlining the vintage look.
- High quality Shell Cordovan, in brown, with stainless steel buckle
- High class, Made in Germany, buffalo leather roll, designed to be used as a biker’s toolbag with embossed Motor Circus logo
- 44,0 mm
- 16,0 mm
- lug width:
- 22,0 mm
- lug to lug:
- 50,0 mm
- up to 5 ATM
- 134,1 g (incl. strap)
Made in Germany.
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
Limited and unlimited at the same time: the Laco editions.
Special occasions, requirements or demands also need a very special watch. For this reason, the Laco watch collections are still characterized by limited editions, that our on-site watchmakers in the Pforzheim factory assemble with great attention to detail, great passion, and a lot of expertise. The watches are limited in number, but leave nothing to be desired in terms of striking design and exceptional quality. In other words: ambitious timepieces, clearly structured and with excellent design.