- product description
- Article variations
- Automatic movement Laco 21
Basic movement Miyota 821A
- Stainless steel, brushed finish, with black IP plating, sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback, 5 ATM,
case diameter 36 mm, domed crown, 18 mm lug width
- Black mat with Superluminova indexes C3, execution according B-Uhr Baumuster A
- Hour, minute and second black mat with Superluminova inlay C3
- High quality stainless steel band with black IP plating, incl. curved endpieces,
stainless steel folding buckle with logo "Laco / 1925",18 mm lug width
- Black gift box, incl. cardboard box
Made in Germany.
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: Pilot watches from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there are pilot watches from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco pilot watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
Please note: The first engraving is free of charge, any further engraving is possible at a surcharge of 49€/57US$. Further engravings can be added to the cart via the provided text field in the article. Unfortunately, personalised products can be neither returned nor exchanged.Add / Change
The first engraving is free of charge, a further engraving is possible for an extra charge of 49€/57US$. After receipt, you can cancel your order within 48 hours. After that, you no longer have the right of return, as the engraving will then be applied.
For more information see our FAQ.