Pilot Watches Basic
- product description
- Article variations
- Automatic movement Laco 21
Basic movement Miyota 821A
- Stainless steel, brushed finish, with black IP plating, sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback, 5 ATM,
case diameter 36 mm, domed crown, 18 mm lug width
- Black mat with Superluminova indexes C3, execution according B-Uhr Baumuster A
- Hour, minute and second black mat with Superluminova inlay C3
- High quality stainless steel band with black IP plating, incl. curved endpieces,
stainless steel folding buckle with logo "Laco / 1925",18 mm lug width
- Black gift box, incl. cardboard box
Made in Germany.
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: Pilot watches from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there are pilot watches from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco pilot watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
Please note: The first engraving is free of charge, any further engraving is possible at a surcharge of 49€/57US$. Further engravings can be added to the cart via the provided text field in the article. Unfortunately, personalised products can be neither returned nor exchanged.Add / Change
The first engraving is free of charge, a further engraving is possible for an extra charge of 49€/57US$. Personalized products can neither be returned nor exchanged.