Pilot Watches Special Models
FRANKFURT GMT GRAU
1.386,55 EUR excl. 19 % VAT
Pilot Watches Special Models - Model FRANKFURT GMT GRAU
- delivery time
- Vor dem 13. Dez. 2019
Berlin today, London tomorrow, New York the day after - businesspersons, globetrotters and pilots have long been travelling back and forth between different time zones. By displaying two time zones, GMT watches fulfil the needs of a sophisticated society in an era of global communication. The caliber Laco 93, a mechanical movement with automatic winding mechanism is a guarantee for precision. It is based on the tried and trusted caliber ETA 2893-2, ticking behind a solid steel case back decorated with an aircraft relief. Both Frankfurt GMT models have black leather straps and are supplied in a modern silver gift box with a "Remove before flight" keyring. The box also includes a coloured nylon band and a strap changing tool.
Made in Germany.
- Automatic movement Laco 93
Basic movement ETA 2893-2,
- Stainless steel, ø 43 mm, strap lug 20 mm, waterproof up to 20 ATM, double domed anti-reflective sapphire glas, Stainless steel screwed base with aircraft relief, internal rotatable bezel, two protected and screwed crowns
- Grey, Arab numerals and indices with Superluminova C3 luminous coating, white minute scale
- Hour and minute with luminous coating thermally blued, second hand with luminous coating and aircraft, Hand for second time zone coated in Superluminova orange luminous material
- Black, water-resistant leather strap, Stainless steel buckle, lug width 20 mm, Includes second wristband in grey/orange nylon
- Alumimium box incl. tool for replacing strap and key chain
- 43,0 mm
- 12,50 mm
- Lug width:
- 20,0 mm
- Lug to lug:
- 50,0 mm
- up to 20 ATM
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: Pilot watches from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there are pilot watches from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
The only one who requires more from our service than our customers, is us.
A Laco is a statement. A statement for the original. Because every Laco watch sets the standards in its category and stands for high precision, high-quality manufacturing, and passion. A claim that can also be made when it comes to the quality of our service.Learn more
Quality over quantity: Laco watch manufacture.
A Laco is more than a watch. It is an expression of character. Because, no matter whether you wear a robust aviator watch, a precise chronograph or a timelessly elegant classic on your wrist: each Laco has a unique character, which is distinguished by the love of detail and passion, with which our watchmakers built it: with complex and sophisticated craftsmanship.Learn more