Pilot Watches Basic
- product description
- Article variations
- Automatic movement Laco 21
Basic movement Miyota 821A
- Stainless steel, brushed finish, with black IP plating, sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback, 5 ATM, case diameter 42 mm, domed crown, 20 mm lug width
- Black mat with Superluminova indexes C3, execution according B-Uhr Baumuster B
- Hour, minute and second black mat with Superluminova inlay C3
- High quality stainless steel band with curved endpiece,
stainless steel folding buckle with logo "Laco / 1925", 20 mm lug width
- Black gift box, incl. cardboard box
Made in Germany.
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: Pilot watches from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there are pilot watches from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco pilot watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
Quality over quantity: Laco watch manufacture.
A Laco is more than a watch. It is an expression of character. Because, no matter whether you wear a robust aviator watch, a precise chronograph or a timelessly elegant classic on your wrist: each Laco has a unique character, which is distinguished by the love of detail and passion, with which our watchmakers built it: with complex and sophisticated craftsmanship.Learn more
The only one who requires more from our service than our customers, is us.
A Laco is a statement. A statement for the original. Because every Laco watch sets the standards in its category and stands for high precision, high-quality manufacturing, and passion. A claim that can also be made when it comes to the quality of our service.Learn more