- product description
Pilot watches with a business look
Vintage charisma, yet totally up to date: the two new Laco pilot watches combine elegant retro designs with a touch of class. The 11-millimetre high case of the "Ulm" and "Würzburg" watches fits snugly onto the wearer's wrist, easily going under shirtsleeves too. The slim profile and balanced proportions of both timepieces makes them highly versatile - as stylish accessories for a variety of occasions, in business or leisure settings. Both models house a precision hand-wound Laco 98 movement and have a small second hand at the six o'clock position.
Made in Germany
- handwinding movement Laco 98 bridges with Côtes de Genève, thermical blued screws, ratchet wheel and crown wheel with sun ray finish, ratchet wheel with engraved Laco Logo
basic movement ETA 6498.1 , 17 jewels
- stainless steel case with a polished and brushed finish, brushed bezel, flat and anti-reflective sapphire crystal, screwed case back with extra large sapphire crystal opening
- numbers and figures with Superluminova C3
- thermical blued steel hands filled with Superluminova C3
- Brown leather strap, stainless steel buckle
- Grey gift watch box with zipper
- 42,5 mm
- 10,7 mm
- lug width:
- 22,0 mm
- lug to lug:
- 49,8 mm
- up to 10 ATM
- 80,5 g (incl. strap)
- Arm circumference:
- 15,0 - 20,0 cm
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: Pilot watches from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there are pilot watches from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
Please note: The first engraving is free of charge, any further engraving is possible at a surcharge of 49€/57US$. Further engravings can be added to the cart via the provided text field in the article. Unfortunately, personalised products can be neither returned nor exchanged.Add / Change
The first engraving is free of charge, a further engraving is possible for an extra charge of 49€/57US$. After placing your order you can cancel it within 48 h. After that, you no longer have the right of return, as the engraving will then be applied.
For more information see our FAQ.