Pilot Watches Special Models
43 mm automatic
FRANKFURT GMT SCHWARZ
The used vintage leather makes every watch strap unique. Being a product of nature, it can present itself with color and structure variations.
- product description
- Article variations
Berlin today, London tomorrow, New York the day after - businesspersons, globetrotters and pilots have long been travelling back and forth between different time zones. By displaying two time zones, GMT watches fulfil the needs of a sophisticated society in an era of global communication. The caliber Laco 93, a mechanical movement with automatic winding mechanism is a guarantee for precision. It is based on the tried and trusted caliber ETA 2893-2, ticking behind a solid steel case back decorated with an aircraft relief. Both Frankfurt GMT models have black leather straps and are supplied in a modern silver gift box with a "Remove before flight" keyring. The box also includes a coloured nylon band and a strap changing tool.
Made in Germany.
- Automatic movement Laco 93
Basic movement ETA 2893-2,
- Dark sandblasted stainless steel case , ø 43 mm, strap lug 20 mm, waterproof up to 20 ATM, double domed anti-reflective sapphire glas, dark sandblasted stainless steel screwed base with aircraft relief, internal rotatable bezel, two protected and screwed crowns
- Black, Arab numerals and indices with Superluminova C3 luminous coating, white minute scale
- Hour and minute with luminous coating thermally blued, second hand with luminous coating and aircraft, Hand for second time zone coated in Superluminova orange luminous material
- Black, water-resistant leather strap, Stainless steel buckle, lug width 20 mm, Includes second wristband in grey/orange nylon
- Alumimium box incl. tool for replacing strap and key chain
- 43,0 mm
- 12,50 mm
- Lug width:
- 20,0 mm
- Lug to lug:
- 50,0 mm
- up to 20 ATM
- 100 g
- Arm circumference:
- 18,0-22,5 cm
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: Pilot watches from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there are pilot watches from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
Please note: The first engraving is free of charge, any further engraving is possible at a surcharge of 49€/57US$. Further engravings can be added to the cart via the provided text field in the article. Unfortunately, personalised products can be neither returned nor exchanged.Add / Change
The first engraving is free of charge, a further engraving is possible for an extra charge of 49€/57US$. After receipt, you can cancel your order within 48 hours. After that, you no longer have the right of return, as the engraving will then be applied.
The standard movement in this model is a movement of the quality level elaboré.
|Balance wheel||Nickel, vergoldet|
|Ø gear precision over 24h||0 to + 14 seconds/day|