Pilot Watch Original
45 mm Handwinding
The used vintage leather makes every watch strap unique. Being a product of nature, it can present itself with color and structure variations.
- product description
- hand winding movement Laco 04,
Refined movement with blued screws and engraved, black colored Logo Laco 1925
basic movement ETA 2804.2 (Elaboré)
- Stainless steel, sandblasted dark finish adjusted to the original B-Uhr, anti fingerprint coating, sidewise marking FL 23883, double curved sapphire crystal, case-back with sapphire crystal, crown execution according original B-Uhr
- Black mat with Superluminova indexes C3, execution according B-Uhr Baumuster A
- Hour and minute thermally blued, second black mat, all hands with Superluminova C3
- Leather strap: High quality calfskin genuine aviator strap black
- gift box like the original packaging
- Made in Germany
- 45,0 mm
- 13,0 mm
- lug width:
- 22,0 mm
- lug to lug:
- 53,5 mm
- up to 5 ATM
- 108,4 g (incl. strap)
- Arm circumference:
- 16,5 - 23 cm
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: The Pilot watch from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there is the pilot watch from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
The standard movement in this model is a movement of the quality level elaboré.
|Balance wheel||Nickel, vergoldet|
|Ø gear precision over 24h||0 to + 14 seconds/day|